Friday, April 4, 2008

To prepare our minds and hearts:


    • Walk with humility – “Remember that you are showing up late to a meeting.  God has been at work among these people long before you arrived.”
    • Embrace with affirmation – our greatest gift will be affirmation, not criticism
    • Live with vulnerability – Don’t fear weakness- it’s our normal state
    • Practice flexibility – ALWAYS expect the unexpected – We are NOT in control!
    • Live as a student - Be determined to learn from everyone.
    • Work as a servant – Be willing to do whatever needs to be done.
    • Speak as a storyteller – Let the Spirit tell God’s story through you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these sayings!! So true!! I just want to tell you that I am praying!! I will love watching the blog everyday. Tell Peace that I said hello.

Anonymous said...

I am watching the blog daily, and I am so excited to see how God works through this trip!