Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday stuck

We arrived in Nairobi this afternoon a few minutes late and then got our transit visas to go and have dinner with Judy here but as we finished getting our visas a representative from Kenya Airlines approached me and said that our flight to London tonight had been cancelled and that we would have to spend the night here and take the 7:45 a.m. flight out in the morning and then we would have to spend the next day in London and then fly home a day late.  So for the past 4 hours we have been working on this with a few complications involved but hopefully we will be home by Friday.  we are all tired and ready to come home but we will be there soon.

We had a great trip and sad good byes today in Burundi.  Lots of new friends made.

1 comment:

April said...

I am so sorry you guys got delayed. I hear that the hotel in Kenya was beautiful. I look forward to seeing you! The girls and I are both ready to have Jason home.